Wednesday, July 28, 2010

University of Sydney

We finally arrived to Wesley (WEZ-LEE) College! Just 4 American girls with not a clue in the world what we were getting ourselves into! Ashley, Alyson and Makenzie all moved into the dungeon and now live in the American Room! I moved into the basement on the complete opposite side to live with Addie! She's awesome! If your eyes are young you may be able to see a guy standing in the doorway! He greeted us with a cut up t-shirt and no shoes!
This is our building and now the background of my computer! You can't see my room from this picture ^ but if you look to all the way to the right at the last two windows on the bottom floor of the building, you can see my neighbor's room across from me! That's Chris O'Shea (aka DOG) and Rex's (I'm not sure if that's his real name or nickname) rom. I'll have to post pictures of my room and, of course, Addie my roommate!

Wesley College is just one of the amazingly beautiful buildings on campus! This big one is the building in the front of campus so is one of the most beautiful. Too bad its under construction!
Behind the big building is the Quadrangle! Gorgeous courtyard as you can see!

And here are just some other pretty pictures of some buildings that we pass everyday walking to and from classes!







This campus is absolutely beautiful. Too beautiful for words or pictures to describe!

2 comments: